Boat Alarm and Marine Security Systems for Australian and New Zealand vessels
(EU UK USA Asia – 7 day lead time)
A remotely monitored boat alarm or marine security system is essential for unattended private and commercial boats to reduce unexpected maintenance costs, risks to the environment and other vessels, and costs due to theft.
Common problems a remote monitoring boat alarm protect you from include bilge pumps failing flooding the vessel, battery charging failing causing loss of batteries, pumps and refrigeration, fuel and gas leaks, and intruders on board stealing property. There are countless more.
Remote monitoring of your yacht, cruiser or commercial vessel is quick and easy to implement with a boat alarm such as the Trek Transponder, and at a modest cost. The benefits are enormous. You can discover and fix problems before they become expensive.
- Trek Transponders are a series of high quality Australian marine security systems with optional Full HD cameras which monitor your boat and alert you to problems on board by fast easy to read SMS text messages directly to your phone.
- Why SMS? Marine monitoring must be fast and reliable and telecommunications companies guarantee SMS speed and reliability, unlike Internet and App based systems.
The E100, S100A and SM100A series of boat alarms are small, low power, easy to fit and monitor:
- Optional Full HD cameras
- One to four batteries
- Solar panel
- Shore power
- Security sensors
- Deck flex (intruder on deck)
- Bilge float switches
- Location (see vessel location on Google Earth)
- Pitch and roll
- Vessel listing
- Anchor watch (including rate of drag)
- Trek Transponder boat alarms can send a report and photo from your boat to you on alarm, or on demand or can send periodic status reports or photos to you fully automatically, from hourly to 24 hourly.
- Boat alarms must be reliable in a hostile environment. Trek Transponder marine security systems are ruggedised IP67 construction and are designed without lithium batteries for optimum safety on board.
- Insurance can often be reduced by fitting a boat alarm on your boat. Trek Transponder series of boat alarms and marine security systems have been approved for this purpose.