E100 Simple Boat Alarm System
No Front Panel Indication (Status LED inside)
Simply connect to your boats batteries, add a bilge float switch, plug in any common SIM card and this unit is immediately monitoring your boat and can send alarms to your phone and up to 5 others. This model Trek Transponder can also call you if there is an alarm in case you are worried about sleeping through an SMS or are in a noisy environment.
You can also add a PIR or door switches to monitor security and any compatible siren/flashing light.
This unit can also remote control one device of up to 5A, such as deck lights or a fridge.
- 1 Solar Input
- 2 Battery Input (12V or 24V)
- 1 Bilge Float Switch Input
- 1 PIR Input
- 1 Entry Input
- 1 Manual relay output (often used for deck lights or fridge on/off))
- 1 Triggerable relay output (often used for siren)
- Auto dial will call you as well as SMS you if theres an alarm
- Works with any common SIM card
* Specifications subject to change due to ongoing development.
* Trek Transponder is not a substitute for proper boat care and maintenance but is an aid!